over 1 year ago
Do you have a successful background in Sales particularly within a contact centre environment and can demonstrate a drive to succeed?
Our Client has established a close team of enthusiastic, driven and committed Online Sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with all their customers. Our team’s aim is to ensure each and every customer achieves first class service. We specialise in offering tailor made finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
As a result of our Success, we are constantly developing and expanding which is why we are recruiting for more sales staff to join our online sales team. If you are an experienced sales executive who would like the opportunity to earn 50 -70k whilst working for a fantastic company, then please see further details below.
- Achieve Sales targets in a fast paced environment
- To respond in the expected time to all online enquires
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives
- Follow all company procedures
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
- To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a sales role (not retail or hospitality)
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital
- Extremely competitive commission package with the opportunity to earn up to 70k a year
- 30 days’ annual leave
- Priority tickets to our VIP box at Manchester MEN arena
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats