£16,000 - £18,000
about 1 year ago
Hours: Monday to Thursday between the hours of 10.30 am – 7pm and Friday 9am – 3pm
Are you looking to work in a new, fun and vibrant office?
Have you got 2 years of outbound sales experience?
Do you have the desire and passion to progress?
Do you want to earn uncapped, realistic commission?
Do you want to work for an organisation who reward you for your hard work?
If your answers to the above questions are “yes”, then please read on as this job could be for you…
My client is looking for Sales Advisors to make warm calls that have been sent through from warm leads received from a number of referrals.
- Making outbound warm sales calls and receiving inbound calls to/from potential customers
- Conduct a detailed fact-finding questionnaire with customers and check their eligibility for life insurance
- Offer advice on different insurance and financial products
- Adhere to strict DPA policies
- Work towards realistic sales and quality SLA’s and targets
- Inputting customers information accurately into the in-house system
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an FCA role (this is not essential as full training will be given)
- Preference to have 2 years of experience of working in an outbound call or contact centre
- Have the ability to overcome objections
- Have the ability to close the deal
- Be articulate and a polite telephone manner
- Capture data accurately and input into the in-house system
- Excellent soft skills
- To have a passion to succeed
- To have excellent work ethics
- Be money motivated and have a desire to earn lots of commission