£16,000 - £18,000
16 days ago
Are you looking to work in a fun and vibrant office?
Have you got outbound sales experience?
Do you have the desire and passion to progress?
Do you want to earn uncapped commission?
Do you want to work for an organisation who reward you for your hard work?
If your answers to the above questions are “yes”, then please read on as this job could be for you…
My client is looking for Outbound Sales Advisors to make warm calls and chase up warm leads sent from a number of referrals via different sources. The aim of your role is to make telephone appointments for the internal Advisors.
- Making outbound warm sales calls to potential customers
- Conduct a detailed fact-finding questionnaire with customers and check their eligibility for financial products
- Go through credit searches and land registry searches for your customer
- Adhere to strict DPA policies
- Have the ability to identify potential vulnerable customers and deal with them accordingly
- Deal with ad-hoc customer service enquiries
- Work towards realistic sales and quality SLA’s and targets
- Inputting customers information accurately into the in-house system
- Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in an FCA role (this is not essential as full training will be given)
- Preference to have experience of working in an outbound call or contact centre
- Have the ability to overcome objections
- Articulate and a good telephone manner
- Capture data accurately and input into the in-house system
- Excellent soft skills
- Adaptable to change
Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am to 5.30pm, plus 1 late shift 12pm – 8pm. No weekends.