Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm, permanent (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £22,500 Annual salary (Increased to £25,000 6 Month's probation)
Realistic OTE £35,000
Location - South Manchester
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
Sales Advisor role:
As a Sales advisor you will call small and medium-sized business to help improve their internet marketing. We are looking for individuals with recent sales experience, great work ethic and genuine desire to progress. We serve over 4000 clients across the UK, UEA and USA and well on our way to becoming the largest Digital marketing agency in the world.
We will offer you a clear progression path for senior sales role, alongside extensive in-house training with external leadership couching sessions.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work towards KPIs and Targets
- Fact finding skills to accommodate to client's needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical thinker and ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills - Managing calendar's, CRM Systems, email etc.
- Strong Sales experience.
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment.
Sales Advisor Benefits:
- Uncapped Commission and weekly pay
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 30 days holiday which increases with service (includes bank holidays)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.