Do you enjoy speaking with customers on the phone?
Are you looking to join a very successful customer focussed team that achieves results consistently?
We are currently looking for driven, motivated Sales Advisors to join a busy and growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business with ambitious growth plans!
Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
• Communicating with customers who have enquired about services and converting these warm leads
• To achieve personal sales and performance targets, contributing to the Company’s overall objectives.
• To Identify customers’ needs and upsell policies to maximise sales opportunities.
• To manage sensitive data in line with our Data Protection Policy and maintain customer records to ensure our data integrity.
• To work within our regulatory framework delivering a Gold standard customer contact as defined by our Quality Assurance Programme.
• Act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence.
• Be open and honest with our regulatory body.
• Pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
What we look for in a Sales Advisor:
• To demonstrate our core behavioural values (be Outstanding, be Innovative, be Inspirational)
• To take responsibility for your own personal development, keeping up to date with product, process, and market changes so you can perform your core duties effectively and accurately.
• To provide a Gold standard service to our customers to protect our brand and hard earned Trustpilot rating and to promote customer loyalty and advocacy.
• To contribute to the development and success of our Company by taking an active part in remote operational meetings.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the business where feasible.
• Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
• Previous experience in a sales role with proven levels of success is preferable.
• Experience in a regulated industry would be a plus.
• Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
• Strong IT literacy skills.
• Strong listening skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential.
• Professional telephone manner is essential.
Interested in knowing more about this Sales Advisor role? CLICK APPLY NOW!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.