9 days ago
Your new role:
Established for over 25 years, our client is one of the North West’s leading Specialist Personal Injury firms
Based in Warrington at Centre Park, with good links to the M56 and M62 and close to both Warrington Bank Quay and Warrington Central train stations.
We are now recruiting for a full time Claimant RTA File Handler who will progress files through the MOJ Portal stages 1-3, ensuring correct procedures are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive experience of RTA Personal Injury matters from inception to settlement.
Duties will include taking initial instructions/details of accidents and inputting onto the case management system (Proclaim) making assessments on liability, setting up ATE insurance and sending out paperwork
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills both orally and written, attention to detail and good team-working skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting up new files
- Liaising with clients over telephone and taking initial instructions
- Formulating initial strategy for dealing with the claim
- Registering and dealing with claim on Proclaim and MOJ Portal until drops out or settlement, including taking claims to Stage 3
- Undertaking negotiations with Third Party Insurers
- Pursuing settlement as quickly as possible
- Ensuring actions are carried out as per task lists on Proclaim
- Processing own bills
- Knowledge of dealing with infant claims and credit hire desirable but not essential
- Ensure Compliance with SRA Code of Conduct 2011
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.