£35,000 - £40,000 pa
12 days ago
My client is looking for a Root Cause Analyst to assist the Head of Operational Risk in an effort to reduce risk across the organization, by conducting root cause analysis in order to understand operational failings.
- Ongoing analysis of complaint data to identify trends, conduct root cause analysis and consider process improvements
- Design and re-engineer processes by using all aspects of the define, measure, analyse, improve and control (DMAIC) model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles ensuring that any compliance requirements are not compromised
- Guide business to adopt improved processes, benefiting both operational efficiencies and customer outcomes.
- Review and analyse Incidents to determine root cause, resolution, and identify and recommend any improvements that could be made to prevent or reduce the impact of a recurrence.
- Analyse incident volumes and trends to identify process or technological improvements that will reduce incident volumes, and improve customer outcomes
- Undertake analysis of complaints to identify root cause and explore process improvements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to analyse incidents, understand root cause analysis and consider enhanced control measures.
- Work with business units across the business to re-engineer processes in order to find cost effective solutions aimed at providing better customer outcomes.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and provide detailed insights to support business cases
- Produce the Conduct Risk dashboard and delivery of meaningful management information
Skills & Experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Experience of Lean Six Sigma
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of commercial awareness; be able to understand, question and challenge business processes, identify cause and effect and deliver attractive solutions.
- Ability to exercise influence across the business
- Ability to exercise influence
- Internal communications experience
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Financial Services experience preferable
- Advanced PC skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint