£40,000 - £50,000
27 days ago
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate the ability to manage problems through a structured methodology/framework such as PDCA or DMAIC alongside the utilisation of root cause problem solving tools.
Working closely with process owners and managers across the business in understanding, analysing and identifying the root cause of problems alongside working collaboratively to remediate issues and communicate back improvements. You should be dedicated to Operational Excellence, and thinking and working in a lean way.
- Management of opportunities ranging from the identification of root causes through to implementation of containment and cure activity with colleagues from across the business
- Supporting key stakeholders/process owners to track and assess the results of improvement activity to ensure the desired outcome was achieved
- Management of opportunities, back log and tracking of results
- Training and coaching of associates on methodology and tools, supporting them in the solving of their problems
- Graduate calibre with proven and demonstrable experience in lean/six sigma, problem solving and process improvement
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations from data
- Customer centric thinking to ensure issues and solutions make improvements both for our associates and customers
- Strong Stakeholder Management that works effectively across functions and departments
- Excellent workshop facilitation skills to map processes and identify potential root causes
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Deliver improvements and tracking of improvements