£40,000 - £50,000
10 months ago
Overview & Purpose:
Manage the delivery of all Risk Reporting (Financial & Operational) to the Board and selective line 1 and 2 committees (monthly/quarterly/annually); manage and maintain the Risk Management Framework and Systems; deliver the horizon monitoring of PRA consultations and statements and support the Chairman of the Emerging risk panel. The risk reporting includes: ORSA, Regulatory Risk Reporting, RAGL Risk Management System and the PIM Model Governance Framework.
- Manage the delivery of monthly and quarterly Quantitative (Financial) and Qualitative (Operational) elements of risk reporting including the annual production of the Group ORSA.
- Proactive and timely reporting of changes to the firms risk profile.
- Lead and deliver risk input to the business plan, recovery & resolution planning, ensuring Solvency II compliance and establish a working link to the ORSA.
- Reporting future capital requirements.
- Maintain the documented Risk Management and Risk Control Framework.
- Maintain Risk Management Standards and Policies including Operational Risk Policies and their communication.
- Manage actions and outputs of committee meetings.
- Liaise with CoSec to ensure ‘smooth’ submission of risk content reporting and papers.
- Monitor PRA consultations and statements
- Log relevant PRA communications.
- Maintenance and access Model Governance Logs.
- Good knowledge of risk process review techniques.
- Good understanding of risk management and corporate governance practices.
- Good understanding of Solvency II. Knowledge of a range of systems and processes
- Professional risk management, accounting, business process improvement, audit or other relevant qualification desirable