12 days ago
Overview & Role Purpose:
Financial Services business, focusing on specialist lending within the mortgage space are currently looking to hire a Risk Manager to be responsible for managing and embedding the outsourcing framework for new and existing arrangements within the business. The primary focus will be the groups offshore arrangements, to ensure effective oversight and governance is in place. The role will be based out of the Head office located in the West Midlands, with a blend of home and office based working.
- Complete risk assessment and risk profiles across the IntraGroup Arrangements presenting output at Director / Exec level
- Agreeing and tracking corrective action plans where IntraGroup Arrangements are outside of the Groups approved Risk Tolerances
- Annual assurance report covering all IntraGroup Arrangements to be presented to Exec / Board level
- Present senior management reporting on area of responsibility and as required present at Vendor Management Working Group / Committee and other committees or working groups specifically covering IntraGroup Arrangements
- Produce regular papers for approval and business committees, recommending enhancements to the IntraGroup Outsourcing Framework in support of business needs and regulatory expectations
- Prepare and provide regular reporting / status reports against agreed delivery timelines and actions, clearly documenting progress, any risks & issues against the delivery.
- Ensure risks and issues identified through IntraGroup assessments are documented effectively, business owners assigned corrective action plans, status kept up to date and reported timely and to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Experience in developing, managing and overseeing Third-Party / Vendor Management / Outsourcing frameworks
- Experience in Operational Risk, Quality and risk control self-assessment management is desirable
- Experience in management of offshore operations.