£40,000 - £42,000
5 months ago
Our client is a highly reputable business who are currently looking to recruit a Risk & Safety Manager. The role is responsible for providing a risk management services to the management team to provide assurance that risks are being identified, evaluated and mitigated to acceptable levels.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Manage the Enterprise Risk Management Policy for the Company to ensure that it reflects current policy and practice
- To ensure that the Board’s risk appetite is defined so that individual risks can be managed within the agreed risk appetite
- To develop and manage systems and processes for capturing and scoring risks to ensure that all risks are identified and ranked against the risk appetite
- Liaise with departmental heads to ensure the completion of quality departmental risk registers
- To develop and manage processes to ensure that the risk register is kept up to date with changing circumstances and as new risks are identified to ensure that the risk register reflects the current situation.
- Monitor implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as required
- To work with Board Audit and Risk committee to ensure the identification and prioritization of risks and reporting of the same
- To provide regular management information so that management, the Board and other stakeholders are kept up to date with the risk situation on site
To identify training needs for risk management and oversee development of enterprise risk competence and awareness across the company.
- Professional qualification in Risk management e.g. diploma in Enterprise Risk Management or Certified Member of the Risk management Institute or equivalent
- Extensive Risk Management experience, demonstrable stakeholder management experience and good organisation skills