£45,000 + £6,200 car allowance + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a leading financial services business with a UK wide presence. The role will be responsible for delivering and effective and valued risk management and consultancy to the business’ partners.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Working with approximately 10-12 meduim and large practices
- Identify risks and help individual Practices understand the risks their businesses face now and in the future and provide appropriate management and mitigation guidance
- Maintain a risk register for each Practice supported by a dashboard of relevant risk indicators
- Deliver a menu of proactive risk-based engagement facing in to key personnel
- Help implement regulatory change and navigate regulation and internal process
- Undertake regular review of business stastics to ensure ongoing fitness and propriety
- Conduct analysis of MI to identify trends and exceptions.
- Provide specialist risk training, recruitment and induction support to acquired Practices
- Ensure the Head of Risk Consultancy is kept informed of all key risks and emerging risks within the unit
- Identiy best practice areas to help formulate future growth.
- Compliance and regulatory awareness experience from within a similar Risk Manager/Risk Consultant role
- Strong knowledge in FCA conduct rules, competency and management supervision requirements
- Training and Competence experience
- Level 4 certificate in financial planning is highly desirable