This UK Bank requires a strong Risk individual to Educate and influence COO leadership, management and suppliers on key regulatory developments and risk exposure.
• Ensure Regulatory change is implemented timely and correctly within COO.
• Ensure risk assessment and control design is prioritised and delivered brilliantly for projects impacting COO.
• Lead on Risk Assessment best practice and adherence to Group Standards for COO.
• Through research and attendance at key industry meetings be the source of key internal and external information in order to lead on emerging external and internal risks impacting COO.
• Lead on risk assessment and requirements for Regulatory Projects impacting COO.
• Lead on risk impact assessment and new control design from changes to Risk Profile from Change Projects impacting COO.
• Manage a stakeholder network effectively to deliver results in a collaborative way, whilst maintaining the integrity of the overall function and COO.
This includes travel to UK internal sites, UK Supplier sites and foreign travel to South Africa to visit Strategic Partners.
We are looking for:
• In depth knowledge and expertise of Risk Management within financial services.
• In depth knowledge and expertise on risk assessment techniques and key tools.
• In depth knowledge of the set up and routine operations within COO.
• Good knowledge of Credit Cards, Loans and Motor Finance products.
• In depth knowledge of Operational, Conduct and Regulatory Risk.
• Excellent stakeholder manager and building strong relationships.
• Excellent at assessing large volumes of information and presenting key points concisely
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
• Good project management skills
• Excellent at working to deadlines
• Good commercial acumen.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.