Our client is a people-centric insurance business that are recruiting a Risk & Compliance Officer to assist in embedding their Risk Management Framework and compliance monitoring requirements.
- In this role you will assist with oversight of risk and control management in line with the Risk Management Framework and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake Horizon Scanning of regulatory and legislative change to ensure oversight of the regulatory landscape.
- Support the delivery of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment programme including supporting and providing guidance to management, to contribute to robust and effective controls.
- Assist with the administration and delivery of the Risk & Compliance training programme.
- Liaise with management to monitor the progress of any actions arising from First, Second or Third line monitoring.
- Conduct customer focused Risk & Compliance thematic reviews, to provide oversight of business activities and provide recommendations to the First line.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years Risk Management or Compliance experience under FCA guidelines.
- Desired previous experience working within Insurance and knowledge of the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate with key stakeholders.