£50,000-£60,000 basic salary plus + package
2 months ago
Our client is a high-growth Fintech and their vision is to revolutionise the UK cash deposit and savings market using innovative, technology-based solutions.
Scaling rapidly, this firm have recently received their ‘Series B’ round of funding. They are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way that they do things to support the needs of their growing team and their ever-growing customer base.
In light of their rapid growth over the last 18 months, they are recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager to support the overall creation and embedding of a robust monitoring and audit function. Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Director, the Risk and Compliance Manager will be supporting in developing the risk, compliance and governance framework within the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing day to day guidance and advice to the business, and partnering with the client onboarding team in relation to anti-money laundering issues
- Keeping abreast of regulatory, jurisdictional changes and challenges throughout Europe and globally
- Development and the on-going maintenance of policies and procedures to ensure they remain compliant with regulations
- Preparing reports for regulatory bodies, banks and their Executive Committee
- Interpreting regulatory requirements and applying these appropriately to the business
- Assisting in the preparation of materials and reports for Compliance review meetings with their partner banks
- Collating and providing regular comprehensive and meaningful MI to help identify trends, as well as potential areas of concern
- Managing the compliance training framework, including delivery of compliance training to the business
- You will have had strong experience in Compliance of a Retail Financial Services business, ideally a Bank or within FinTech
- You can demonstrate in-depth experience of drafting policies, procedures and manuals, preparing reports for regulatory bodies and internal management
- Demonstrable knowledge of AML legislation and a working knowledge of the JMLSG guidance for banking products
- Strong experience in partnering with the business to provide guidance, advice and oversight in respect of Compliance issues
- Knowledge of GDPR / Data Protection requirements
- Knowledge of conduct risk
- Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision