c. £50,000 + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-respected consultancy firm who have a global presence and are widely regarded as an industry leader in their field. A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm in the role of Risk & Compliance Manager. In this role you will oversee both internal and external compliance, covering the firm’s own standards and requirements as well as those of external bodies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining our Risk Management Framework
- Promoting and fostering a risk management culture across the group
- Implementing the risk mitigation activities across the group
- Managing and developing the group’s Quality Management System
- Improving processes across the whole organization encouraging adoption across the company
- Ensuring all relevant external standards are adopted across all locations
- Maintaining compliance to external standards: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Maintaining internal audit functions for all locations under the scope of external assessment
- Developing internal audit activities for all sites
- Preparing and presenting reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Providing applicable compliance and risk training to all employees
- Developing and maintaining a business continuity programme that is tailored for each location and foreseeable eventuality
- Providing support to colleagues undertaking the review of client and supplier agreements, identifying areas of risk to be negotiated or mitigated
- If experience in the domain, acting as data protection officer for the group
The ideal Candidate:
Ideal candidates will come from a professional or financial services business.
You will have Risk and Compliance experience with extensive experience with quality management systems, which includes quality and information security management.
You will be experienced in building relationships with multiple stakeholders and you will inspire confidence and have the ability to gain buy across the business.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.