£60,000 + benefits
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a niche insurer for an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join our business. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of regulatory risk, compliance and data protection.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working in the financial services sector in a Risk and Compliance role, preferably within the general insurance market. You must be a proactive self-starter who can work with minimal direction and supervision, with the drive and passion to lead the compliance agenda.
Key responsibilities include:
Leading all aspects of risk and compliance across our business and the two connected Insurance Brokers, to ensure they remain compliant with PRA, FCA and data protection regulation including:
- The provision of advice and guidance to the Board and business areas on PRA, FCA and data protection legislation
- Managing the risk management framework
- Compliance monitoring
- Regulatory reporting
- Liaison with the FCA, PRA and ICO
- Reviewing financial promotions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Compliance and Data Protection related training across the regulated entities
- Extensive experience working in a senior risk and compliance position, ideally within a PRA authorised firm in the general insurance market
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting general insurance and a sound understanding of the FCA and PRA rules and handbooks and data protection regulation
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.