As a Risk & Compliance Manager you’d be reporting to the Risk & Compliance Director and MLRO and will contribute significantly to ensuring the company's adherence to regulatory standards while promoting a culture of compliance.
- Monitoring and advising on compliance with regulatory obligations
- Oversight of policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Performing regular compliance audits and designing strong control systems
- Tracking compliance with data protection laws and obligations
- Deputizing for the R&C Director and acting as Deputy MLRO
Your role will encompass:
- Providing oversight and assurance of regulatory compliance
- Offering timely advice on requirements and supporting future needs
- Assisting in regulatory horizon scanning
- Executing the annual risk-based Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Compiling assurance management information for Board Committees
- Conducting annual reviews of compliance policies and frameworks
- Supporting operational teams in risk assessments
- Ensuring mandatory Compliance e-learning for all employees
- Cultivating effective working practices and a culture of compliance
- Strong understanding of regulatory landscape
- Proven experience in compliance oversight
- Exceptional communication and advisory skills
- Keen eye for detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to promote compliance culture
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.