£50,000 - £60,000
about 2 years ago
A top 25 Accountancy organisation are looking to hire an experienced Risk and Compliance Manager to join their business supporting the senior partner.
The role will take full ownership of Risk and Compliance governance across the Practice Assurance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Governance, Risk & Compliance with a focus on the legal areas of contractual arrangements, engagement risk and 3rd party exposure
• Review Documentation and technical requirements
• Complaint Management
• 3rd Party Risk and Risk Register
• Regulatory Monitoring
• GDPR & DPA
• Practice Assurance Reviews
• Updating the Compliance Manual
• 5 years within a Risk and Compliance profession
• Extensive experience within Professional Practice/Accountancy
• Comfortable working independently and facing off to senior stakeholders
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.