Leading FS business looking to hire a Group Customer Operations Business Partner to be responsible for actively influencing day to day decisions, helping to shape strategy and business processes within a critical business unit, compliantly. The role requires the individual to provide pragmatic and focused guidance and advice in respect of Risk and Regulation matters. You will be required to develop a deep understanding of the business unit’s business model, products and regulatory environments, and to actively facilitate the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks through an effective business relationship with key stakeholders.
· To nurture an effective business partner relationship with the Group Customer Operations Teams.
· Provide strategic advice in respect of appropriate risk and control environments (working with the Policy and Technical and ERM teams within GRC where appropriate).
· Proactively support the varied Group Customer Operations teams in the ongoing enhancement of call centre operations, complaint management and quality assurance processes supporting all areas of Customer Operations
· Proactively support GRC teams in the active oversight of internal policy adherence, horizon scanning relevant to the business area, and implementation and embedding of new regulatory requirements where applicable.
· Co-ordinate and prepare reports relating to Risk and Compliance matters to applicable governance fora.
· Responsible for the effective and efficient / timeliness of compliance and risk reporting to the Operations and MI Team ensuring highlighting any material / key issues effectively.
· Responsible for the timely and accurate review and approval of Call centre conversation guides and support material ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
· Regulatory management experience in a Financial Services business is essential.
· Experience in a comparable role within a Contact centre / call centre of an FCA regulated firm
· Demonstrable experience working directly with Senior Leadership and / or Senior Management Function Holders is essential.
· Highly numerate, with the ability to assimilate vast quantities of information quickly and accurately to inform decisions around key functions, such as risk and compliance.
· Technical working knowledge of the FCA regulations, DPA, FS Advertising Standards and Marketing