to circa £50k + benefits
13 days ago
My client is a market leading brand, committed to saving customers money and putting customers first. A dynamic business with a unique culture, this role will enable you to work across the whole group and really make a difference.
Due to an internal secondment, they are currently looking for Risk & Compliance Advisory Manager to join a growing team responsible for providing risk and compliance support across a broad range of services, including consumer credit and insurance.
A key part of the role is partnering with the business to help ensure risk and compliance matters are appropriately identified, managed and mitigated throughout the Group’s operational and change activities, and supporting the embedding of an effective risk management framework.
You will also provide input to strategic decisions and key projects at an early stage, to help identify any potential risk and what action might have to be taken to reduce these.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging predominantly with the Insurance teams through the operation of the Risk & Compliance framework to ensure risk and compliance matters are identified and managed effectively.
- Representing Risk & Compliance at relevant functional and change meetings, and third party providers and partners as necessary.
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of an effective risk and conduct culture.
- Providing risk and compliance advice to business stakeholders enabling management to make informed business decisions which reflect regulatory expectations and risks.
- Supporting the analysis of the impact of regulatory change to the Group and the effective implementation.
- Producing inputs for the relevant sections of regular Risk & Compliance reporting to Senior Management, Executive Management and Board (including Board sub-committees).
- Developing strong network of relationships across the Group.
- You should have a deep understanding and knowledge of the regulations around Insurance Distribution and risk management / compliance requirements.
- Understanding of FCA regulatory requirements with a deep knowledge of ICOBS.
- Strong communications skills, both orally and in writing across all levels of management.
- Practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving which balances commercial and regulatory objectives.
- Ability to form close working relationships across the business and influence management and stakeholders.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate effectively within a fast paced organisation.
- Independence of mind and approach.
- Risk and/or Compliance experience gained within a relevant FCA regulated environment.
Salary is entirely commensurate with experience and will be pro rata’d accordingly based on the length of the contract.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.