Circa £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, etc.
almost 2 years ago
An established business that has been providing financial services and solutions for over 30 years. Working with over 1 million customers comprising of businesses, consumers and brokers, this award winning company is now looking for an experienced Invoice Finance Risk Analyst / Underwriter.
Good salary and package on offer, including car or car allowance, pension, etc.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Analyst / Underwriter:
- Assist the Risk team in the underwriting of business proposals, completion of facility reviews, maintaining and improving systems, and the production of information and reports to senior management on a timely basis
- Sign off authority of up to £350k in accordance with existing Credit Approval Authority Matrix and Risk Appetite Policy
- Review & approve customer funding limits, overpayments, etc.
- Underwrite new business and review existing clients
- Develop and improve risk processes
- Conduct financial analysis
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Risk Analyst / Underwriter role:
- Experience of invoice finance and underwriting is ideal, but one or the other will be considered
- Understanding of decisioning technology, utilising to improve underwriting processes
- Excellent numerical, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good commerical and risk awareness