£30,000 - £55,000 Dependent on Experience
6 months ago
Following recent success and huge investment, an expanding FS business in Chester is looking for a number of Analysts / Senior Analysts to join the Analytics and Credit Risk teams to support with everything from Acquisitions to Collections to Fraud to Scoring.
An established but growing lending business with fantastic long-term career opportunities. MERJE placed the new Head of Credit Risk in 2018 who is now driving the business forward, developing and implementing new systems, processes, platforms, etc. and has big plans for business growth including a lot of recruitment and team expansion.
An opportunity to work with an experienced team, a fantastic Head of Credit Risk, Credit Risk Manager and Analytics Manager, gain exposure to a wide range of business projects and take on more and more responsibility as the business grows.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Risk Analyst:
- Joining one of two teams, focusing either on Acquisitions / Fraud, etc. or Scoring / Portfolio Analytics / Loss Forecasting, etc.
- Using SAS and SQL to analyse portfolio and credit risk performance, produce MI, ensure the business is operating within risk appetite, inform business strategy, etc.
- Maintain, enhance and deliver credit risk reporting, models, strategies, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar role – an understanding of Credit Risk management, credit scoring, the customer lifecycle, etc.
- Knowledge of one of the following areas – Collections, Acquisitions, Scoring, Fraud
- Good technical skills with SAS and SQL
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and ambitious – desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a growing business
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Credit Risk Analyst, Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Credit Risk Modelling Analyst, Fraud Analyst, Collections Analyst, Scorecard Analyst