£30,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to join the EU wing of a global commercial FX specialist.
Serving a wide portfolio of FTSE-listed clients, corporations and SME’s, their focus on quality has led them to grow exponentially over the past few years.
This is a new role aimed at providing support across the broad Risk function. You will be working across Credit, Operational and Financial Risk which will give you exposure across the business and opportunity to liaise with various teams and senior stakeholders.
The company highly promotes employee well-being and internal mobility and you’ll be allowed to choose your career path moving forward based on your interests.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist the senior team to embed, implement and maintain an effective risk framework across the business
- Managing the risk registers and various reports to present back to the Risk Committee
- Support various risk initiatives around the business, such as risk and ICAAP assessments
- Assist the Credit Risk team with various risk related matters and support the monitoring of client positions
This role would be ideal for someone who:
- Recently graduated with a Finance, Economics or Maths degree
- Has some knowledge of the financial markets of traded products (derivatives are desirable)
- Is a CFA or FRM holder or is currently working towards it
- Is highly analytical with strong Excel skills
- Has the drive and motivation to face off across the business and pursue a career in Risk
Role will be looking to pay £30,000 - £40,000 basic (bonus + benefits on top) and we would be looking to arrange interviews immediately.