up to £37,000 + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a leading retail business who employ over 1500 colleagues and who are currently undertaking a digital transformation program to deliver the best service to their customers and colleagues and cement their position as the leading online value retailer in the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Risk Analyst to conduct independent assessments of the First Line’s risk and control environment, with a view to ensuring that risk is being managed appropriately. The Risk Analyst will support the Second Line Risk Team in ensuring that an effective Risk Management Framework, and its supporting principles, are in place, remain relevant and are being adhered to by the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct end to end independent risk and control oversight audits.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Risk (Second Line) and the Risk Oversight Managers in completing a wide range of BAU risk management tasks.
- Support the Second Line Risk Team in maintaining good governance and quality standards within the team.
- Support the Head of Risk (Second Line) and Risk Oversight Managers in developing the risk management systems in place across the business.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual, keen to drive the strategy in a business going through significant transformation. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a Second- or First-Line Risk Team or Internal Audit Team in a Financial or Retail business.
- Experience of testing controls and providing proportionate and appropriate action plan responses.
- Able to manage own time effectively ensuring that deadlines are maintained and achieved.
- Able to communicate effectively with all business levels to gain the support of stakeholders.
The role will be home based initially and then moving forward my client will adopt a very flexible approach which is likely to involve a mixture of home and office based working. Salary is commensurate with experience and they offer a very comprehensive benefits package.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.