This is a newly established role in a growing Risk & Compliance function. The role holder will work closely with the CRO and other risk and compliance colleagues on reporting and projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the business in further defining, documenting, and training out the company’s ERM Framework, including policies and guides, training & comms materials.
- Manage and develop the risk event process, supporting and challenging business areas in taking appropriate remedial actions. Support process enhancements, conduct root cause analysis and utilise risk event data to provide insightful and actionable reporting.
- Assist the business in the development, roll out and facilitation of a risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) process, supporting ExCo members and their delegates in the identification of risk and assessment of controls.
- Assist the company with analysis of risk registers, risk events, operational loss and other data needed to enable preparation of high-quality risk reporting for the Group Risk Committee and other forums.
- Partnering with the business to help embed the risk management framework, principles, and processes.
- Assist the CRO in the ongoing development and preparation of regular reporting for ExCo, Boards and Committees
- Represent R&C on cross-functional projects and undertake other ad hoc tasks as directed.
- 1-2 years of risk management experience in financial services and a strong interest in risk management and desire to further develop their risk management capabilities.
- Some understanding of risk management practices, tools, techniques and processes.
- An understanding of FCA requirements relating to risk management & systems and controls
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.