£40,000 - £50,000 pa
about 1 month ago
MERJE are working with a Life Insurance business who are looking for a Risk & Actuarial Analyst to join the Risk function. You will be involved in various aspects of the risk management governance and framework.
This will be a great role for anyone wanting to develop their Risk Management and Actuarial knowledge, whilst receiving study support to progress with your exams. This role can also be suitable to those who aren’t planning on progressing with Actuarial exams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting development of the Risk framework
- Risk Reporting – collaborating with Actuarial
- ORSA reporting
- Review and documentation of the Reporting process
- Provide analysis to the 1st line of risk.
The ideal Candidate:
- Risk Management background – ideally in Life Insurance, or wider insurance
- Reporting and documentation experience
- Part Qualified Actuary (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to adapt to various project based work.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.