£26,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
9 months ago
My client is a quickly growing start up online gambling business who are looking for a Responsible Gambling Analyst. The role is responsible for liaising with all departments of the business and analyse data and investigate and identify different gambling trends and patterns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse and monitor behavioural indicators and interact where required through different channels.
- Assist Customer Support, Fraud and Risk and Compliance Departments with Responsible Gaming queries.
- Review Customer Support chats to support the team with customers whom have raised Responsible Gaming concerns.
- Liaise with all teams to analyse and resolve customer queries/complaints relating to responsible gambling.
- Liaise with Fraud and Risk and Compliance departments where problem gambling coincides with fraud or money laundering suspicions.
- Follow industry trends and remain up to date with new regulations.
- Previous Responsible Gaming experience in an online gaming business
- Genuine interest in promoting Responsible Gaming and protecting vulnerable customers
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assess variable behaviours and change processes as required.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.