4 months ago
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Director to manage the planning and implementation of effective agent scheduling for multiple locations to ensure contractual service level and budget goals are achieved.
- Manage all performance aspects of a team of workforce analysts.
- Manages the analysis and forecasting of call volume, AHT, and other inputs on a daily and weekly basis to maximize productivity of the contact centre agent groups.
- Plan and communicate short-range staffing requirements within the location and/or with other centres to meet contractual obligations and achieve budget expectations.
- Directs, plans and leads all customer service strategies/objectives, revenue growth and profitability.
- Works closely with leadership to support existing business and new business acquisition.
- Responsible for developing and executing critical business strategies designed to improve production and efficiency.
- Responsible for operation budget. This includes overall profitability of portfolio, revenue enhancement, revenue retention and customer satisfaction as measured by financial scorecard and independent customer satisfaction survey.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Experience in developing and planning strategies.
- Exceptional interaction and negotiation skills required.