£50,000 - £60,000
28 days ago
My client is looking for a Resource Planning Manager to be responsible for leading the Planning function for all Customer contact within Customer Operations. The role holder will be accountable for evolving the existing Customer Operations Planning function to deliver strategic recommendations to meet the needs of our Customers. The individual will be responsible for the forecasting and planning of a multi-channelled, dual site, blended environment over an internal and outsource model.
- Define, own and lead the Customer Operations strategic planning; leading all planning activity to forecast demand and resource requirements over the next 5 years aligned to Planning rounds.
- Consult and influence the Customer Operations Heads of functions to define optimal end state target operating models whilst ensuring that local initiatives are in line with the wider Customer Operations strategic vision.
- Develop, implement and embed a culture of rigour and discipline for planning through the ownership of monthly governance sessions with the Heads of functions to ensure that decisions on recruitment, budget spend and requests for headcount are aligned to Customer Operations strategic vision.
- Manage the Customer Operations outsource budget to ensure that demand requirements are captured effectively (aligned to productive hours outsource contract) and operational expenditure is tracked with appropriate rigour.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive strategic planning experience within a blended environment.
- Proven experience in the Contact centre industry.
- Experience in a management role, able to demonstrate high level of drive and personal commitment.
- Experience of working with an outsource partner to an outsource budget
- Experience of working within a productive hours contract
- Extensive experience in a senior planning manager role
- Knowledge and experience of industry leading approach to rostering and scheduling
- Advanced excel skills
- Best in class forecasting methodology & techniques
- Driven individual who can improve the skills of others, drive change and build confidence with key stakeholders
- Strong communicator at all levels
- A desire to coach and bring the best out of others
- Ability to identify priorities, plan/organise activity and review approach.
- Excellent skills in executive level communication and meeting facilitation.