£40000 plus £2-3k retention bonus
about 1 year ago
This is a new team which is being implemented into a large contact centre. If you have experience of resource planning within a contact centre that have several methods of communication, including web-chat, social media and telephony, then we would like to hear from you. As this is a new team, you will be involved in sharing your resource planning ideas, have a good understanding of forecasting and spotting trends and have an analytical mind. If you have been involved in creating a new team in the past, this would be advantageous.
Job Description: The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for the end to end process of creating, maintaining and maximizing the forecasts and schedules for our front line agents in multi-channel Contact Centre areas to deliver an exceptional, cost effective experience to our customers. Delivering the resource planning cycle is key to the strategic vision of the business, therefore, elements of real time management and support is required.
The Resource Planning Analyst is responsible for the creation of forecasts, schedules and real time support for our Contact Centres in Customer Intake. Utilising both the telephony ACD system and WFM tools. Simulations and testing new technology is key for the Digital Transformation strategy of the business and improving efficiencies in the Contact Centre call handling. This role reports directly into the Resource Planning Innovation Manager.
• Implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, taking into account shrinkage trends and seasonality
• Update/maintain the baseline contact volume and forecasts; provide variance reports summaries
• Forecasted Intraday planning in order to provide accurate staffing schedules to meet demand, across blended inbound and outbound teams combined with multi-channel requirements.
• Develop/update/maintain capacity plans, with a medium to long term view on recruitment and training requirements.
• Prepare full end-to-end demand modelling in Excel, without the use of forecasting software
• Actively challenging the processes and techniques governing the workflow between forecasting, modelling and demand management by identifying areas for improvement based on market leading and proven methodology, communicating recommended resolutions and implementing these
• Influence and guide senior managers across the business to assist with delivery and performance through detailed analysis and reporting
• Production of forecast/scheduling sign off packs for the Operation to include decision making
• Scheduling of holidays, sickness and investment time (1-1’s, coaching, training schedules etc)
• Document schedule efficiency weekly to track changes pre and post real time handover up to 6 weeks’ out
• Analyse reports produced within the WFM tool and ACD system to understand on the day performance and the delivery of the resourcing plan, feeding back and suggesting improvements
• Support the real time management of the Contact Centre’s by monitoring performance and engaging with Ops Managers, Duty Managers and team managers to drive performance and schedule adherence (short term)
• Conduct simulations to identify the improvements that new technology, new contact channels and processes will bring into the Contact Centre
• Support in providing real time, weekly, and monthly reporting for the business to understand resource planning effectiveness
• Adherence to the Company’s telephone policy
• Adherence to the Company’s Data Protection policy
• Provide a professional attitude at all times
• Manage a departmental mailbox for scheduling requests and support requests
• Highly effective daily engagement with the Contact Centre Operations comes as standard and building strong working relationships.
• Actively engage with internal Marketing departments and support functions in order to understand activity which influences the forecasting production and accuracy
• Actively engage with MI teams in order to create new reports which combine and summarise data from multiple sources to generate meaningful information, knowledge and insight.
• Attend monthly team/departmental meetings and contribute with feedback as relevant
• Attend monthly one to one reviews
• Embrace a culture of transformation
• Adopt a flexible approach to assist with any other team needs
• A multi-site organisation, therefore travel to other sites required monthly (sometimes weekly)
• Cover a variety of duties during fellow team member absences
• Assist in any other ad hoc duties as reasonably required
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.