£19,000 - £23,000 DOE
11 months ago
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Salary: £19k - £23k DOE
Our Client is seeking an experienced Resource Planner Advisor to support the efficient delivery of SLA’s across the business.
Are you looking to work for a successful and expanding company with opportunity for development and progression?
Have you a Contact Centre background and experience of Scheduling and Real-Time operations?
If the answer is Yes! Then apply now.
- Real time monitoring of call volumes and AHT
- Forecasting staffing against intraday forecasts and driving recommendations to ensure SLA delivery
- Identifying, Scheduling and optimising activities (e.g. meetings, training, briefs, holiday usage)
- Reporting out of forecasted SLA and identified improvements with service level predictions detailed before and after recommendations.
- Managing adviser holiday entitlements and allowances
- Auditing systems, databases and spreadsheets to ensure accuracy.
- Managing short term planning recommendations such as calculating overtime requirements, producing service level recovery plans
- Understand the service levels across back office to ensure correct staff loan decisions can be made
- Communicating recommendations and escalating issues to the operation by email, telephone and face to face.
- Providing Management information including absence reporting, forecast variances and ad hoc requests.
- Accurate and timely production of reports.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Knowledge of the Avaya CMS telephony system
- Knowledge of WFM systems
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to use initiative.
- Ability to adhere to processes, whilst also identifying improvements.
- Good IT skills, basic working knowledge of Excel.
- Flexible and receptive to change.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Access
Knowledge of Verint impact 360 Forecasting and Scheduling system