almost 2 years ago
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week (may need a little flexibility)
Start Date: ASAP!
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
Overall Purpose: To enable our award-winning Client Service Centre (CSC) to achieve/exceed call answer targets to our clients and corporate partners’ clients 24/7/365. You will plan and forecast rota schedules for 80 Client Service Advisors (CSA) alongside another RP & RT GOS Analyst and Administrator. You will be responsible for managing the Overtime budget as well as providing daily updates on performance to stakeholders through regular reporting & M.I. You will be responsible for ensuring the configuration of our Avaya/Nortel 360 Contact Centre system and have shared responsibility for the development of MI and the introduction of a best fit WFM system. To engage with stakeholders across the company to understand internal customer and external partner requirements that impact on CSC call and work volumes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Grade of Service (GOS) Above 92% calls ans’d in 15 secs
- Abandon Call Rate (ACR) Below 3%
- Shift Profiles CSA Staffing > 98%
- Utilise Overtime Budget, Annual Leave & staff lieu time within advised specified limits
- Payroll accuracy (error rate)
- Forecasting to meet increases in call demand from external influences: price rises, Marketing mail-outs
- MI Reporting accuracy and to meet deadlines
Client Service Excellence
- Manage agent rotas in conjunction with colleagues and Performance Managers, taking account shrinkage levels for planned, unplanned absence and L&D, coaching and meetings, making recommendations to ensure the GOS is achieved consistently.
- Manage needs to overtime for agents where contracted hours are insufficient to meet demand and achieve GOS.
- Manage and oversee the accuracy of payroll input into Perform (HR System) for all CSC employees in line with deadlines.
- Manage and oversee CSC new starters/leavers ensuring all HR processes are followed
- Operationally maintain the AVAYA/Nortel 360 contact centre system and review the call flows constantly to ensure appropriateness. Recommend any changes to the telephone system and skill sets to ensure SLAs are achieved.
- Daily to manage real-time GOS achievement working with PM to monitor, assess and amend skill sets if necessary to maintain/exceed SLA’s intra-day.
- Accurately and on a timely basis (in line with published deadlines) to produce any required M.I. for the company’s Corporate Partners as requested.
- Produce any ad-hoc M.I. or analysis as required.
- Be a positive influence and effective contributor within the CSC to manage off-phone activities, recruitment, L&D, Up-skilling and coaching and meeting requests.
- Obtain a full understanding of the AVAYA telephone and reporting systems
- Work alongside colleagues to forecast call volumes in line with seasonal and marketing activities and apply this to ensure that maximum efficiency on a 24/7 basis
- Accurately undertake any relevant necessary tasks
- Manage own workload and where appropriate seek additional tasks or responsibility in support of CSC objectives
- Corroborate with the wider Management Team to achieve deadlines, departmental targets and service standards.
- Be able to use your insight to create optimum shift patterns for cost effective shift utilisation, support recruitment/backfill activities and conduct system audits to ensure accuracy.
- The ability to model forecasts derived from historic data and statistics generated from disparate operating platforms (ACD, Excel, CRM etc)
- Contact Centre technologies e.g. QMAX, CMS, Avaya, Call routing, ACD.
- Data analysis expertise and competency
- Presentation skills when demonstrating data to senior managers
- Work as an integral part of CSC team to deliver service excellence
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and reorganise tasks as necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- Strong administrative skills and eye for detail
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvement
- Relish the opportunity to work in fast-paced environment and have demonstrable experience in planning and the principles that under pin it.
- Have a flair for data and analysis and be relied upon to highlight long-term resourcing budget and scheduling requirements
- Be highly organised, with a confident approach to meet daily deadlines and juggling priorities whilst managing expectations and keeping an eye on future requirements.
- Be a confident & excellent communicator with exceptional negotiating & influencing skills.
- Be a team player with your colleagues in CSC to discuss performance of the operation and agents
- Be a self-starter with excellent initiative
- Be professional and business-like at all times
- Have the ability to build good solid working relationships
- Be PC literate & accuracy in managing data and associated information
- Be enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be flexible with working hours, subject to sufficient notice being provided.
- Fully appreciate the privilege position of the role in terms of confidentiality and discretion and apply this at all times.