The Resource Planner will be responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and real time performance to support the contact centre in meeting its SLA’s and KPI’s.
Responsibilities of the role
• Provide and continuously maintain staffing forecast analysis and capacity planning (short and long term) in line with budget and operational needs
• To review, monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements and optimise performance, maximising Advisor satisfaction by providing flexible options whilst ensuring service is maintained
• Monitoring attrition, absence, and shrinkages with the foresight to make recommendations on recruitment and optimise staffing levels
• Ensure all staffing requirements and stringent SLAs are met in real time through effective scheduling and real time management and identifying/addressing risks.
• Deliver robust and reliable MI in relation to key forecasting and planning KPIs to ensure we meet resource demand and capacity for the contact centre.
• Utilise your excel skills to analyse, investigate and problem solve; provide robust data to direct and support operational change
• Manage shrinkage in the contact centre ensuring optimal use of resource each day and accurate record keeping.
• Pre-empt any imminent issues within the current rota period and work with the whole of the resource planning team to fill gaps in advance to avoid operational demand falling short.
• Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
• Experience in Capacity Planning and forecasting FTE requirements
• An excellent understanding of resource planning methodologies
• Experience of workforce management system (Injixo preferred)
• Ability to create reports in excel and forecast results
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
• Able to communicate professionally – oral and written
• Problem solving skills
• 1+ years of experience in a contact centre environment
• 1+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role as an RTA or Analyst.
• Able to work under pressure to ensure challenging deadline are met in a fast-paced environment
• The self-motivation to develop yourself and play a key part in developing the resource planning function.
• IT literate, with knowledge of the effective use of Microsoft (Word, excel, PowerPoint); essential.