Responsible for the planning and scheduling of resource through data analysis and management for the operational departments, alongside tracking performance in line with company and customer service levels.
• To support the operational teams by tracking performance and changing shift patterns to ensure service levels are met.
• Working with the Depot Managers to ensure that they have capacity to carry out the required deliveries and adjusting shifts to ensure this happens.
• Production of daily/weekly/monthly reports as required to support visibility of performance.
• Production of productivity reports that measure and track performance for all areas of the business.
• Ensure that all colleagues are up to date with training compliance.
• To provide ad-hoc support to departmental Directors in the production and analysis of data.
• Observing and complying with GDPR.
• To achieve objectives and targets set.
• Carry out reasonable tasks as requested by your line Manager.
• Demonstrate experience in a similar role working within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical skills – ability to use data in order to drive performance and plan resources effectively,
• Strong IT skills with an excellent working knowledge of Excel (including Pivots,
formulas and ideally VLOOKUP’s).
• Ability to look at the bigger picture and understand the impact a course of action can have both in the short term and long term
• Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to develop strong business relationships with all key stakeholders
• A proven track record of challenging constructively and influencing at all levels
Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated.
Able to work on own initiative as well as support team and departmental goals and
Location: Home/Office – following an office based induction period