£25,000 - £30,000
17 days ago
My client is looking for a remediation analyst to ensure they meet its obligation and demonstrates adherence to the remediation framework there is a requirement to have a Remediation Analyst to support the Remediation team with progressing the various aspects of each Remediation work stream.
- Support Project Managers with implementation of each Remediation work stream
- Carry out system data extracts and MI production on each work stream
- Update and verify data in the System for any remediation adjustments required
- Support the team to retrieve, consolidate, analyse and summarise data to make appropriate business recommendations
- Populate, update and verify information in the Remediation Database
- Support Business Analyst in creation and execution of test scripts as part of the project testing phase
- Support the team in creation of documents that covers the nature of the remediation solution
- Performing root cause analysis and documenting findings
- Engage with Clients in technical solutions
- Present findings, analysis and solutions to key personnel and stakeholders
Experience & Knowledge
- MS SQL would be beneficial.
- Educated to degree level or relevant experience
- Good analytical and numeracy skills required.
- Data analysis skills using Excel to create pivot tables with data breakdowns.
- Desirable to have knowledge of databases/ MS SQL
- Desirable to have knowledge of financial billing and consumer credit systems
- Some experience with data quality management including automated tools.
- Managing conflicting requirements to resolution
- Implemented processes and procedures around data and information management
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret information into logical, concise requirements.
- Ability to articulate key points/detail and present findings to key stakeholders.