My client is looking for a Relationship Manager to lead the relationship management of 140+ Financial Institution clients.
• To guarantee the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and guidelines are adhered to building and acquiring of long-term business relationships
• Functioning as the intermediary between Financial Institution clients and London internal product specialists
• Driving cross product business focused on Treasury, Trade and Export Finance and Loan Syndication
• Assigned delegate at senior conferences such as SIBOS and FELABAN.
• Represent external client meetings and necessary business functions including business travels
• Track and update all client activity including meetings, follow ups and pipeline of business
• Liaise with Global Financial Institutions Relationship team to guarantee frequent flow of information
• Plan and manage client portfolio according to Committee of Administration business strategy and contribute to annual budgets/plans
• To prepare simplified business plans and credit limit proposals of Financial Institutions within authority to be submitted to Credit Approval at Head Office.
Knowledge & Skills
• Must have good report writing experience
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal communications
• Good knowledge in Excel (intermediate level)
• Portuguese/ Spanish and English (the candidate need to have good knowledge in writing and speaking)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.