£45,000 - £70,000
4 months ago
One of the top professional services networks in the world, offering audit, assurance services, taxation, management consulting, advisory, actuarial, corporate finance and legal services are looking for a professional with strong Regulatory Reporting knowledge to join their team.
- Responsible for the delivery of client engagements (leading smaller teams while providing input into larger multi-disciplinary teams).
- Delivery of Section 166 reviews as well as reporting to the FCA / PRA.
- Assurance of clients over their arrangements for producing, validating and submitting regulatory returns.
- Provision of guidance on the application of prudential rules contained in CRDIV/CRR and the PRA / FCA handbooks.
- Staying on top of industry-specific issues and circumstances which affect banking regulation.
- Undertaking risk management and client acceptance and continuance procedures.
- Providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced team members.
- Actively participating in the preparation of proposal documents and tenders, organising client workshops and industry seminars as well as drafting marketing materials.
- Identifying new business and growth opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Background in regulation with technical proficiency in capital, liquidity or conduct of business areas preferred, ideally, someone with financial services audit experience and an appetite to learn more.
- Strong understanding of businesses, structures, governance frameworks and process and control infrastructures of firms in the Banking sector.
Experience and Background:
- Regulatory Reporting experience required.
- Educated to a degree.
- Ideally with professional qualifications.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Rules and Guidance (banking industry) is crucial.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in working with teams and the ability to work independently.