£65,000 - £75,000 pa
2 months ago
A position has arisen for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant, reporting in to the Senior Manager, to join this bank’s growing finance team. Complying with the FCA/PRA’s Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below. You will be responsible for the regulatory reporting for all Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Regulatory Reporting Function
- Production, analysis and submission of all prudential regulatory reporting in a timely manner.
- Assist in the implementation and transformation of IT and system related solutions as new branches are launched or new reporting systems are adopted.
- Act as a subject matter expert of regulatory reporting rules and requirements.
- Analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes.
- Support the business lines in decision making where there are regulatory impacts to be considered.
- Prepare management reports needed for the Regulatory Reporting oversight committee.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Regulatory reporting experience including good experience of financial processes and control.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial services, ideally banking.
- Accountancy qualification required.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.