6 months ago
Our client is a well-known Financial Services business who are currently recruiting a Regulatory Programme Manager. My client are implementing SMCR across their business and have a fantastic opportunity for Programme Manager to lead the end-to-end implementation of the Senior Manager & Certification Regime. As an experienced Programme Manager you will be responsible for solution development and end-to-end deployment of the SMCR regulation on a large scale change programme in a regulatory environment.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
2. Defining the programme's governance arrangements
3. Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
4. Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the Executive Sponsor, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
5. Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the programme's individual projects
6. Managing third party contributions to the programme
7. Managing communications with all stakeholders
8. Managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
9. Working with the business change teams or equivalent on the transition to the new business as usual position
10. Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Executive Sponsor and Steering Committee.
· Demonstrable solution development and end-to-end deployment in a large scale project management experience in complex, regulated financial services environments.
· Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
· Sound business case development and approvals skills
· Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2