MERJE are currently partnering with a dynamic and fast growing consultancy who are looking for Regulatory Consultants at all levels.
· Undertaking impact assessments of new emerging regulations such as Operational Resilience, Data Privacy, GDPR, CASS, Conduct, MIFID II - documenting the operational and business model changes required
· Translating regulatory requirements into business and functional requirements that describe the people, system, data, process and control changes required to achieve compliance
· Mobilising complex regulatory change programmes - creating project plans and managing the delivery of these programmes
· Creating and implementing control frameworks for Conflicts of Interest, Conduct Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk etc.
· Re-structuring global business operations to be more efficient across multiple regulatory regimes
· Transforming front- and back-office Finance, Risk and Compliance processes to increase efficiency and optimise capacity
Key experiences needed:
● Knowledge and understanding of the current regulatory landscape and key regulatory initiatives, across Financial Services and other relevant industry sectors (e.g.
● Operational Resilience, Data Privacy, GDPR, CASS, MIFID II etc.)
● Experience of performing regulatory impact assessments
● Regulatory change project delivery experience within a management consultancy or an internal change function
● Experience working across all phases of the regulatory project delivery lifecycle including interpretation, requirements analysis, solution design, testing and implementation
● Understanding of analytical models across credit, market, operational, liquidity and enterprise risk management
● Risk Management Target Operating Model design and/or implementation
● Business process design / architecture