to £55,000 + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Long established my client provides the advice and support needed to achieve longer-term financial control.
They are currently looking for an individual to undertake the role of Regulatory Compliance Lead for their Transformation programme. Working closely with stakeholders across multiple work-streams of the programme, the role will provide regulatory advice and direction to ensure that the firms transformation programme complies with both the FCA Handbook and all other appropriate regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the transformation programme to ensure that the highest standard of regulatory compliance is achieved and maintained.
- Encourage a compliant culture within the programme through proactive engagement with work stream leads and key personnel
- Review processes and procedures across all work streams to ensure they meet current regulatory and legislative requirements proactively challenging and recommending amendments where appropriate
- Review and approve all relevant client communications to ensure that they meet all relevant regulatory requirements
- Attend daily Senior Leadership meetings and contribute a compliance lens / steer
- Maintain register of compliance related guidance and advice provided to the project teams
- Regular engagement with compliance, risk and data governance teams to provide updates on regulatory issues or successes
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of regulation and communicate any relevant impacts to key stakeholders in a clear and helpful manner.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels and effective influencer
- Strong ability to disseminate and clearly communicate regulatory matters effectively
- Proven leadership skills with results orientation
- Experience gained in a regulatory compliance role within a financial services firm, preferably within the consumer credit sector.
- Proven project ma
Salary range is broad and will be commensurate with experience.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
nagement experience gained within a regulated environment