This is a new role within Regulatory Policy, which seeks to support the Head of Risk and Compliance and the wider Regulatory Policy team by leading on all aspects of regulatory change. The role holder will be a key point of contact for the Legal & Regulatory function and will be responsible for undertaking the regulatory change process.
A significant proportion of the work undertaken will be project based. The role holder will be responsible for identifying regulatory changes, analysing their impact and initiating regulatory change projects. The role holder must be comfortable acting as a representative of L&R in various projects across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To regularly monitor changes in regulation, identify those relevant to the business and keep stakeholders suitably informed of upcoming changes.
- To initiate projects when a material regulatory change is identified, and lead on the project until the business becomes compliant with the relevant change.
- To ensure policies and procedures reflect changes in regulation and design relevant training to a high standard, ensuring it are accurate and appropriate for their audience.
- To produce Management Information to ensure the Head of Risk and Compliance is kept suitably informed of the activities undertaken by the teams within L&R.
- To assist in, and report upon the findings of, monitoring undertaken on Appointed Representatives.
- Qualified to QCF4 as a minimum or working towards
- Strong knowledge of FCA Handbook and publications
- Industry experience in a relevant role in an FCA authorised financial services firm
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.