A fantastic opportunity has come about to join one of the fast growing Banks in the UK as part of their Regulatory Affairs Compliance team.
Working closely with the Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs you will be responsible for:
- Engaging in regulatory horizon scanning to record, track and escalate relevant new regulatory publications
- Assisting with the analysis of regulatory changes and liaising with other second line of defence Risk colleagues to assist the business in implementing any changes
- Supporting the submission of regulatory returns and management of the reporting schedule for the UK business
- Assisting the senior team with the schedule of any regulatory engagement activities.
- Supporting other ad-hoc projects as the need arises
- Relevant regulatory experience, ideally gained within a Banking environment
- Comfortable reviewing publications and policies to help implement and advise the business accordingly
- High level of energy and initiative and be capable of functioning as a collaborative partner
- Strong judgement and critical thinking skills
- Ability to analyse complex information effectively
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities