£30,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
9 months ago
To provide regulatory guidance and oversight to colleagues across the business with the goal of optimising on-going compliance of business activities.
The role will involve:
- Identification, analysis and controlled implementation of regulatory change.
- Operation of the issues recording, resolution, management and reporting process including regulatory breaches
- Operation of the Financial Promotions process
- Supporting the Head of Regulatory Guidance and Oversight to manage and complete regulatory and ad-hoc external reporting
- Provide regulatory advice to HCUK colleagues on relevant aspects of the Financial Conduct Authority handbook and related legislation
- Must be able to interpret and summarise detailed and complex regulation and legislation in a manner that colleagues can readily understand (fair, clear & not misleading) securing assistance from peers when necessary
- Provide compliance guidance to company projects
- Support the business to identify, assess and manage regulatory risk
- Work with the Regulatory Guidance and Oversight Manager and the Regulatory Business Partners to identify and manage compliance risks, raise requirements and propose viable, pragmatic solutions
- Knowledge of the FCA Handbook (typically 2+ years’ experience in a financial services role applying FCA regulation);
- Working knowledge of consumer credit business activities;