c. £70,000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client is one of the leading financial services institutions in England and they are currently aiming to increase their commercial lending operations in new regions around the country. They are therefore looking to appoint Regional Sales Leads in the North West, Midlands, South West and South East to help them achieve this strategic move.
The Regional Sales Leads will be responsible for leading all activities and people within the region, ensuring all activities meet commercial, risk and regulatory requirements and an appropriate culture. They will drive Commercial Lending Business generation within the region and more broadly within the function.
Some of the broader key responsibilities will be:
- Recruit, coach & inspire a team to ensuring high levels of engagement, motivation and alignment to the business’ culture.
- Lead origination and conversion of Commercial Lending transactions in line with corporate plan targets.
- Accountable for the trading performance of Commercial Lending regional hub.
- To drive Commercial Lending business generation within a geographical area, acting as an ambassador and senior figurehead for the business within the region.
- Drive Commercial Lending business generation.
This role will sit within the senior leadership team for Commercial Lending and represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to build a team and business unit from scratch. This business is renowned for having a superb culture and strong progression possibilities.
As well as a competitive base salary the package will also include a car, bonus and industry leading benefits.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Darragh Lee on 0161 883 2754 or send through your CV to email@example.com
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.