£40,000 - £45,000 + car allowance + bonus
5 months ago
MERJE Ltd are exclusively recruiting a fantastic Regional Accountant position for a high growth construction business based in Manchester.
Working closely with the Divisional Finance Director, this is a highly commercial opportunity for a qualified professional keen to progress their career.
- Working closely with divisional Finance Directors to provide monthly reports.
- Review and challenge project and operational
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Presentation of financial analysis and KPIs at monthly Leadership meetings to support monitoring and enhancement of performance
- Review resourcing plans, utilisation and revenue forecasts, highlighting and challenging areas of concern to improve performance
- Management of regional costs
- Preparing financial and project reports and presentations when required
- Liaison with other Group and Regional finance teams
- Monthly sales reporting
- Quarterly review of 3-year plan and monthly forecast.
- Compilation of any ad hoc reports and information requests
- Meeting financial deadlines for your region
- Must be ACCA/CIMA or ACA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Ideally you will have experience of working within the Construction sector
- You will be very analytical with demonstrable experience of challenging numbers.
- Confident and able to communicate on all levels including senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to progress their career in a leading organisation. In return, you will have great exposure working with a dynamic Regional Finance Director, have autonomy and responsibility in your role with opportunities to progress longer term.