Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief. Build relationships with potential candidates and match them to the right jobs.
About the Team:
You will be working on the busy, fast-paced, Front-Line Talent team, matching candidates into various call centre and office jobs. You will be supporting up to 5 consultants by matching the right candidates into jobs and cross- selling candidates into the different opportunities within the team. We are a close team, who like to have a laugh, we work hard and all support each-other and celebrate each-others success.
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
• Write, place, update and manage adverts
• Monitor responses / applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
• Occasionally visit clients with a consultant to take on job brief or job shadow so you learn more about the job
• Update all candidate information on the CRM database and make
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
• Provide an amazing candidate journey and stand out from your competition
Skills / Experience Required:
• Used to working in a fast-paced environment
• Sales experience (preferably over the phone)
• Relationship building
• Brilliant work ethics
• Great personality
• Good judge of character
• Money motivated
• 23 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, plus Christmas shut down and your birthday off (equates to 27 days plus Bank Holidays)
• Quarterly team incentives (our team hit this every quarter last year)
• Summer socials (these have included trips to Barcelona, overnight luxurious spa stays, and city breaks in London)
• Christmas parties all expenses paid
• Great commission schemes
• Flexible working approach where family comes first
• Spot prizes where you can win vouchers up to £150
• Free parking
• Pool table in the office
• Great team with no hierarchy
• Realistic progression opportunities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.