Full Time, Permanent – 40 hours; flexibility on contracted hours between 8am – 6pm (no weekends)
Do you have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment?
Are you familiar with credit hire/credit repair recovery?
We have an exciting opportunity and are searching for a Recoveries Agent, with previous customer service experience, to join a growing business in Warrington.
Recoveries Agent Role:
You will support recovery of all outstanding monies following a Road Traffic Accident/Motor claim, in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements and company policies.
Recoveries Agent Responsibilities:
• Recovering repair and associated costs from insurance companies in a cost-effective manner, in accordance with company guidelines, procedures and claim’s philosophy.
• Negotiating with insurers.
• Handling claims through the litigation process, in conjunction with solicitors.
• Initiating and co-ordinating investigations into liability and quantum.
• Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls.
• To be responsible for all related correspondence and record keeping whether paper or electronic.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of legal and technical information, including relevant motor case law.
• Adherence to service level agreements.
• Comfortable running company reports, knowing personal and departmental targets.
• Build relationships with introducers, repairers, engineers, and insurers always providing excellent customer service.
• To support team members and assist in other areas due to needs of the business.
Experience and Skills:
• CII certificate in claims – desirable.
• Telephone/Contact Centre experience.
• Experience of working within insurance industry and operating in claims/dispute resolution.
• Ability to adapt to different situations.
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and positive with sound judgement and strong negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, resilient, assertive, and confident.
• Enjoy working to KPI’s.
• Ability to analyse, evaluate and make logical decisions.
• Sound judgement and strong negotiation skills, with an attention to detail.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.