MERJE are partnered with the World's Largest Global Provider of Financial Technology Solutions in their search for Reconciliations Specialist to join their team on an initial 6 month basis with potential for the position to become permenant.
Joining an established and growing team you will be responsible for the data reconciliation and processing of 200+ internal settlements for daily card scheme processing submitted by their customers.
· Reconciling scheme processing against amounts we are expecting to receive based on data files submitted by our customers.
· Identifying, raising, and resolving anomalies.
· Ensuring that we have no large discrepancies with cash from the schemes.
· Resolving of queries raised by our internal and external stakeholders within agreed Service Level Agreements
· Producing management information and statistics based on our daily output.
· Liaising with internal and external teams to ensure all requested payments and transfers have been completed within the agreed time frames.
· Proactively working as part of the wider Settlements Team to ensure all team objectives are achieved.
Continually look for ways of improving processes, providing potential solutions, and following through to implementation to deliver efficiencies.
Our ideal candidate:
· Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
· Skill in analytical and statistical examination for complex problem solving
· Passion for attention to detail and getting it right first time
· Able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
· Ability to look beyond the numbers to identify issues, anomalies and understand root cause of queries
· Adaptable to changing priorities and requests
· Highly motivated
· Must be able to work in a fast moving, challenging environment
· Comfortably and confidently engage with other team members and stakeholders
· Determined and able to persist through problems
· Desire to understand end to end processes – the bigger picture outside just your own team
To learn more please apply for immediate consideration.